Eirmos Digital Creative Agency Eirmos Digital Creative Agency
A STORY OF INSPIRATION
Eirmos [from the Greek word ειρμός < when one thing goes to another correctly and with an optimal flow]
The ability of nature to do things looking so beautiful and functional by themselves was a constant source of inspiration for us as we grew up on the beautiful island of Santorini. Transforming this perfect synchronicity into excellent works through our digital & marketing skills became a passion, as we started to team our expertise up. Today, after years of experience and lots of completed projects, we’re more than excited to provide high-quality services to every brand that wants to offer a unique experience.
Connecting the dots. The art of research and understanding how to design your next step is a journey of patience and creativity. Both are the key elements that constitute the core of Eirmos Digital Creative Agency. From A to Z, we always get inspired by special brands and put our work ethic & extensive know-how to build unique online storytelling experiences through accurate planning and an integrated set of web services.
For us, each project is a different concept to go through. Influenced by your vision, our team of developers, designers, creators, and marketers follow your requirements and provide innovative solutions effectively and reliably.
Our team Our team
We are experts at:
Social Media Marketing
Want to join our team? Want to join our team?
Social Media Manager
Location: Santorini or remote
- specialist in developing social marketing strategies that are native to each channel and that can deliver tangible results.
- Deep understanding of how brands should use social authentically.
- A connoisseur of social media, particularly TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Graphic design & video editing skills a major plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of existing and emerging social media and technology trends with experience finding opportunities to scale or build new capabilities.
- Expertise in using data and metrics to decipher results into actionable items, able to present findings within a relevant client storyline while detailing the work completed and explaining how it has benefitted the client.
- Possess a deep curiosity about the latest trends in social media and digital marketing.
- Excellent Comand of MS Office
- Proficient use of English language
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and ability to handle changes
- Team player and multitasking abilities
- calendar management
- screening and directing phone calls, distributing correspondence
- producing reports and presentations for meetings and often taking minutes
- performing administrative and office support
- 2 year degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years additional experience in a dynamic IT systems administration/helpdesk environment, or providing hands-on support to 100+ end users.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows operating systems and experience with a wide variety of software applications.
- Experience installing/troubleshooting PC/server hardware components.
- Basic understanding of LAN/WAN networking, TCP/IP, and VoIP technologies.
- Broad experience with Imaging of Windows PC using a variety of tools
- Ability to hear and understand customer inquiries and oral instructions from supervisors in person, in writing, and over the telephone.
- Ability to read and create paper and electronic documents such as technical diagrams, flowcharts, presentations, etc.
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate in English at a proficient level.
- Experience in installing software and hardware
*Knowledge in Epsilon.Net business software is considered a plus.